Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Stitch Fix Review #3 The Perfect Summer Top!


I just love Stitch Fix! Cute clothes arrive at my door and I keep what I like best!                                     
No weary hours at the mall. 
No wondering if the top I like will go with a skirt in my closet.
No worries that the sales lady thinks I am taking way to long to try on 5 things! 

Box 3 was fun! This time my stylist sent two things I had pinned to my Pinterest board! Thank you, Ellen! Before opening this box, I reminded myself that I am trying to stick with a small wardrobe and would only buy something I truly loved and would wear all Spring and Summer. These are the pieces that arrived in my 3rd box!



Kut From The Kloth
Simmons Bootcut Jean $98

These were cute and long enough, but too short up top!


Collective Concepts
Christie Cross-Front Ruffle Detail Tank $64

Great color. "Butterfly" sleeves were too much for me.


Daniel Rainn
Bilson Pleat Detail Abstract Feather Print Blouse $68

This print was overwhelming on me.
 


Daniel Rainn 
Lander Watercolor Floral Print Blouse $68 

LOVE this top! I was thrilled to get it since I had pinned it to my Pinterest board. But the only thing I had to wear it with were my jeans...and it is getting hot in North Carolina. Sadly,  I sent this back with hopes that the next person who gets it will enjoy it. This will be "the one that got away". 



Le Sample
Kahlo Embroidered Racerback Tank $48 
Happy colors! Wonderful details! A clear winner! 

Love, love, love this top!

The one that got away!
Denim and floral...such a great combination!

Overall, I am very pleased with my 3rd fix! I do not like shopping, but I love opening packages! I appreciate the stylist sending bright, happy items that were fun to try on. The style cards always inspire me to try new combinations and branch away from my typical "safe" style. 


Dress things up or down!


If you have any questions, please let me know. You can find out more about Stitch Fix from my first post about the company. If you would like a stylist to help you with your wardrobe, you are invited to use my referral link(Thanks so much!)

Hope you all have a good day! 
xoxo, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...