Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Favorite . BPR Designs

Turquoise, French Vanilla and Brown Glass Soap Dish

Lavender Contemporary Glass Soap Dish

Santa Ornament

Cobalt Blue Glass Soap Dish
I'm so excited to share my Friday Favorite with you! BPR Designs is a delightful Etsy shop filled with hand crafted glass items. The wonderful color combinations and beautiful lines truly make each piece a work of art!

I purchased two soap dishes in August and I've already been back to buy birthday gifts! My sister loved her modern  gift. My mom will enjoy this pretty soap dish.  shhhh... please don't tell my mom...I shopped early this year...

Stop by BPR Designs and say hello to Beth. She is a lovely artist from Portland, Oregon. Beth will make you feel right at home in her Etsy shop! She takes time to answer questions and really enjoys getting to know her customers. If you are looking for unique gifts or cute little Christmas Tree ornaments to treasure forever, this is the place to shop!

Hope you all have a fun weekend! See you next week!

xoxo Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great feature, Elizabeth -- you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all beutifl! i LOVE the blue glass soap dish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...