Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


w i s h e s

Happy New Year!
I hope all of your wishes for 2011 come true!

My 2011 will be filled with: 
good books
friendship and family
love
cookies and milk
being on time
gardening
walks on the beach
dressing up
hanging curtains
traveling
riding bicycles
coffee
sewing
taking pictures
dancing
swimming

I found all of these lovely photos on Etsy.
I would like to buy all of them and hang them gallery style in our blue playroom.


What are your dreams for 2011?
I would love to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...