Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

sweet

Creating treasuries is so much fun! Here is my newest collection! I just love the color combination! Valentine's Day will be here soon and I think these handmade goodies will make it extra special! Click... here to get a better view and find links to each shop.

My Little Polka Dot especially loves her DIY Valentine's kit from Fresh Lemon Blossoms . Little Polka Dot has her Valentine's finished and sorted into little bags for each table of students in her class! Boy oh boy do I wish I could be more organized like her!

Have you decorated for Valentine's Day yet? I would love to know!
xoxo Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...