Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Finds. Easter.

Happy Friday!
   I'm sharing some of my favorite Easter items!
                                               
                               1. Easter Banner by Lola and Co.
                               2.Easter Eggs in Bowl Photograph by alice b. gardens
                               3.Natural Wood Toys by apple n amos
                               4. Easter Bunny Wooden Block Puzzle by tiny giraffe

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Do you have any big plans? We will be shopping for Easter shoes and riding bikes! And I get to go to a baby shower tomorrow! 
xoxo Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Easter finds Elizabeth! Enjoy your weekend it sounds fun. I am having a meal out with my best friend later and then we are having wonderful friends over for a meal on Saturday night - can't wait! J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty - and it really feels like it might be spring! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Easter inspiration you put together. It makes me want to do a little decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...