Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday. May 14th



Happy Monday! We had a great weekend! My parents came up to visit, I received lots of extra cuddles from my children, and my hubby grilled salmon for Mother's Day lunch! I hope your Mother's Day was special too!

Here's what's cooking in my kitchen this week.

Monday- Lightning Fast Black Bean Quesadillas and salad.
Tuesday- Mushroom Pasta, garlic bread, and green peas.
Wednesday- Crock Pot Jambalaya  (This recipe is for 12 servings, so I'll scale it down a bit.)
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- take out
Saturday- Spaghetti, salad, and wheat rolls.
Sunday-Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos with salad and fresh fruit. 

Hope you all have a good day! What are you cooking this week? I'd love to know!

xoxo Elizabeth
p.s. I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...