Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday. May 28th


Hello! Our weekend has been so nice. Today feels like the weekend too as we take a day off to remember all those who have served our country. I'm so thankful for all of these brave men and women.

We have a couple more weeks of school, so it's a busy time of year with extra school activities. (Field Days, Field Trips, End of the Year Celebrations.) Planning and shopping for this week's meals seems like a chore, but I know it will make life much easier in the days ahead.

What's cooking in my kitchen this week?
Monday-  Mustard Turkey Burgers w/corn and baked beans.(My hubby made these for lunch!)
Tuesday- Chicken and Black Bean Casserole with a salad.
Wednesday- leftovers
Thursday- Dinner at the park with friends.
Friday- Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken with broccoli and potatoes.

Saturday- Dinner out.
Sunday- Tex Mex Fajitas with a salad. Garnish with lime wedges.



For a special treat this week, we are making Lemon Melting Moments from Two Tiny Kitchens! Oh my goodness, they look so good! (A little update, we made these last night. They are fantastic!)

I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday!

Hope you all have a wonderful week! What are you planning to cook this week? I'd love to know!
xo Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. I so admire those who plan every meal on paper with side dishes. I have it in my head, never write it down and throw in some frozen veggies for a side. You are a mommy inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sarah! :) I always keep frozen veggies handy, too! I must say, you are an inspiration to me--- you are so dedicated to raising your family and you find time to be creative too! My kind of gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon melting moments...mmmm...they sound fantastic. J loves lemon biscuits so I am sure we will be making these! My week is busy but great. As part of my job I am working on an event for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee on Saturday in my town and we are all so excited!! Hope your week is going great too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, They are wonderful! We REALLY love lemon so we added extra lemon juice (1tsp) to our cream. And then a little more powdered sugar to soak up the extra moisture.
    I am sure everything will be wonderful for your special event this weekend! That's so neat!

    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...