Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday. August 27,2012



Hello and Happy Monday! It's back to school week. My children are ready and very excited. I would like a few more weeks with them at home. I guess that means we had a great summer if I'm not ready to let them go.

This morning I went for a bike ride, did lots of chores, and planned this week's menu.
Here's what cooking in my kitchen this week!

Monday- Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce. Garlic bread and salad.
Tuesday- Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos with black beans and fresh fruit.
Wednesday- Sweet and Tangy Meatballs (crock pot) with brown rice, salad, and carrots.
Thursday- Channa Masala with naan from Trader Joe's.
Friday- leftovers
Saturday- dining out
Sunday- leftovers

What are you making this week? Are your children back in school? I'd love to now!

xoxo Elizabeth

p.s. I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...