Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday, Feb. 18, 2013



Happy Monday! Did you all have a good weekend? Ours was nice. Not too busy. After a few busy weekends in a row, it was great to be home. And it snowed on Saturday afternoon! That lovely kind of light fluffy snow that is perfect for snowballs! The kids loved it! They had a good old-fashioned snowball fight with the neighbors!


What's on the menu this week?
Monday- Brocolli and Rice Soup and baked sweet potatoes.
Tuesday- Cottage Cheese Noodles and a salad.
Wednesday- Asian Roll-ups, fresh fruit, and salad.
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- takeout
Saturday- something easy
Sunday- Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken, rolls, and green peas.

Hope you all have a wonderful week! Any exciting plans?

xoxo, Elizabeth

P.S. I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Good Monday morning, Elizabeth! So glad your weekend was relaxing and snowy! Your menu looks good. I am most interested in the broccoli and rice soup...yummy!

    Oh...and I thought of you yesterday...we were at our camp fixing dinner. I remembered to bring all the ingredients, but forgot my recipe binder! So I didn't panic...I thought to myself," what would Elizabeth do? " and you know what? Everything was delicious! Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Billie Jo! The soup recipe is from a friend...it is super quick and easy! I will ask her if I can share it on the blog!
      So glad your dinner turned out okay! It sounds like you "winged it" really well! Way to go, friend!

      Delete
  2. Hi Elizabeth, so glad you had snow so your two lovely kids could have some fun with it!! Have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Jane, They had the best time! But we did not get nearly as much as you had a few weeks ago!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...