Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday. August 20, 2012

Hello! Hope you all are doing well! Imagine my surprise when I hopped on my blog this morning and found out that my daughter took over my post on Friday! (he, he)
She loves to write and was so excited you all read her post! (thank you!)

We had a wonderful weekend in the mountains with my nephews and my parents. This is the view from our cabin.

The kids had a blast swimming and jumping off the docks. It was a joy to watch them!


What's on the menu this week? Several things from last week because with swimming lessons at 6:00pm three nights, cooking dinner did not happen as often as I had planned. We improvised with cereal and fruit one night and stretched the leftovers for the other two.

Here's what's cooking this week:
Monday- Summer Corn, Bacon, and Potato Chowder with a salad.
Tuesday- Greek Crock Pot Chicken with green peas and rolls.
Wednesday- Tex-Mex Pasta Salad.
Thursday- leftovers.
Friday- sushi from our favorite sushi place.
Saturday- Apple Spinach Salad with homemade garlic cheese biscuits.
Sunday- leftovers

Before I go, I'd like to say thank you for all of your sweet comments on my post last Thursday. I appreciate your encouragement and I am excited that many of you are going to join me in the Ready, Get Set, Go! challenge!

xoxo Elizabeth


p.s. I'm linking up with Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning view Elizabeth! I am so glad you enjoyed your weekend. I had lots of cuddles with my niece and nephew!!

    We are all here to support you because you are such a special person! I look forward to your updates for Ready, Get Set, Go! and I am going to do my best to get a bit more exercise myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to say hello! Instead of sending emails, I always leave replies in the comment section. So if you have a question, check back here for the answer:)
It may take a moment for your comment to appear on the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...